Posts Tagged ‘portable stages’
Financing an event can be a challenge. Many groups rely on corporate sponsors to provide services, money and products for their event. In return, the business or corporation receives advertising and exposure for their brand. Securing one or more corporate sponsors is essential to the success of your event. Here are five ways to find quality sponsors for your next event.
1. Identify the individuals, businesses, and organizations that may benefit most from sponsoring your event. For example, if you are hosting a fashion show, you will want to contact clothing retailers, shoe retailers, hair and make-up experts and modeling coaches in the area that have an interest in the fashion industry. You will need to create and design an event that will be attractive to them so that they will want to be a part of it. They must see the event as being beneficial to them and their goals before they will commit to sponsorship.
Local business directories are a good place to start when looking for sponsors. Check websites for more information about whom you should contact. Often, securing a good sponsor is only done when you speak to the right person.
2. Choose a venue that will give your sponsors maximum exposure. You will want to walk though potential sites and visualize where your sponsors will be able to place banners, signs and other promotions. They will want to put their brand and logo in places where they will be visible and receive the most exposure. If there is not a lot of wall space, be creative. You could even project the sponsor’s name and logo on the outside of the building. The more creative the advertisement, the more noticeable it will be.
3. You should offer different type of sponsorship levels and opportunities. This allows more businesses to participate, as some may not be able to donate as much as others. Those sponsors who are at a higher level receive more exposure than those who donated less. Low-level sponsors may receive their logo on the program or website while high level sponsors may have a large banner displayed at the entrance.
4. If you have a website for your event, include a page that features your sponsors. For high-level sponsors you could include info about their company and a link to their website. You should also include information for those businesses or individuals who may be interested in becoming a sponsor.
5. Make phone calls and send letters to potential sponsors. Try to request a face-to-face meeting, as many people are more willing to listen to your proposal in person rather than read it on paper. You may need a committee of volunteers to help you with this task, as it can be time-consuming. Be professional and courteous at all times. Follow up within a few days to answer any questions they may have.
Securing sponsors for any type of event can be a challenge. Be sure to properly thank all of your sponsors and make them feel special on the night of the event. This is especially important if you think that you may need them for future sponsorships.
Event Supply is your on-line source for all types of event supplies, including promotional products and portable stages. Shop now!
Hosting a fashion show is an effective way to raise funds for your organization, debut a new line of clothing, or get publicity for a fashion professional. Just like any event, fashion shows require very specific supplies to make them run smoothly. From the proper flooring and staging to promotional items, Event Supply has everything you need to make your fashion show a success.
One feature you must have at your fashion show is a stage or catwalk for your models to walk down. If your venue is not equipped with this type of stage, you can use a portable model. This flooring is comprised of square platforms with two matching quarter round risers to give your catwalk a finished and professional look. Portable catwalks can be used alone or easily attached to the end of the existing stage. You can choose from a variety of heights and lengths to meet your specific needs.
Easy to attach and assemble, pipe and drape systems may be used to divide the room or section off areas for your event. Beautiful drape can be used as a backdrop for your show. Materials like velour drape look elegant and give your entire event an upscale look. Choose a neutral color drape to ensure that all of the lovely fashions stand out against the backdrop.
Consider ordering some promotional items to be given away or sold as souvenirs for your event. Water bottles, pens, apparel, and more can be personalized with your logo or the name of your organization. Custom stickers and labels can be added to other products to make them personalized for your specific event.
Event Supply has a large selection of heavy-duty cases that allow you to transport monitors, musical instruments, DJ equipment, microphones, and other electronics that will make your fashion show more entertaining. No matter what you need to make your event a success, Event Supply has it.
Shop www.eventsupply.com for all of your wedding and event supplies at affordable prices and 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Portable stage systems allow churches, schools, hotels, event organizers and more to create a performance stage whenever they may need one. These systems consist of modular, lightweight platforms and risers that can be combined to create custom stages in various heights and configurations. Easy to transport and assemble, these portable stages can be a valuable asset to your organization.
It is important when organizing an event with a main attraction that you provide a stage area so that all of your guests can see and enjoy the entertainment. A stage also separates the area for the performance. It allows the audience to move about freely in their separate area without disturbing the performance.
There are many benefits to using a portable staging system. Listed below are four reasons that people love them.
Proper staging is essential to a successful show or event. Portable staging allows you to create the perfect performance area to maximize the enjoyment of your audience.
Visit www.eventsupply.com to find portable stages for your next performance or event. Our customer service representatives can give you more information about our products and services. Call us at 1-800-218-1556 or shop online.